Why Limousine Operators Should Join the NLA
BRAND NEW! New members to the NLA now receive the following LEAD GENERATOR entitlements:
• Company listing with full contact information in the print “bible” of the industry, the 2013-2014 NLA Directory of Members
• Company listing with full contact information on the online referral resource www.NLARide.com
• New member announcement with company name, location and website link on www.Limo.org home page for one month
• New member announcement with company name, location and website in LCT Magazine “NLA News & Views”
• New member announcement with company name, location and website link in NLA E-News
• New member announcement with company name, location and website link in NLA newsletter LimoScene
• New member announcement with company name and website link on NLA Facebook page
• New member announcement with company name and website link on NLA Linked-in page
PLUS * PLUS * PLUS
1. You’ll Attract New Business: The NLA publishes an annual Directory of Members and hosts two websites, Limo.org and NLARide.com. Together the sites feature a list of NLA members (operators on NLARide.com and suppliers, manufacturers, coach builders and associations on Limo.org) and serve as prime referral resources for members, other travel and transportation professionals, and the general public. A copy of the Directory of Members is included in your annual membership.
NLARide.com, especially designed for consumers and updated daily, offers searches by location (city, state, country) and vehicle type (sedan, luxury sedan, van, luxury van, mini-van, executive van, stretch, coach, mini-bus, SUV, specialty vehicle, hybrid, alternative fuel, wheelchair accessible). NLA operator companies – and only NLA operator companies – that match are displayed for user selection.
The annual NLA Directory of Members is THE print resource for limousine services around the world. If you join the NLA by June 1, 2013, your listing will be included in the 2013-2014 NLA Directory of Members. A copy of the Directory is included in your annual membership.
Limo.org provides the latest on industry news, legislative issues, board and committee information. Use it and the NLA network is at your fingertips.
2. You’ll Be Heard Where It Counts: The NLA fights for the issues that directly impact the limousine business. You have a powerful voice through the NLA’s lobbyists' strong presence in Washington DC and one-on-one assistance with state and local legislative and regulatory efforts which is available without charge by request.
3. You’ll Learn How to Do It Better: The NLA seminars presented at the annual LCT Shows deliver exactly the practical know-how you require to develop and strengthen your company. The curriculum includes many diverse sessions for start-up and seasoned operators alike. The NLA also offers free educational sessions for members by webinar periodically throughout the year.
LimoScene, the NLA bi-monthly newsletter which is included in your membership, and NLA E-News, the twice-monthly e-newsletter, are terrific links to the limousine world. Filled with short news bites, they will update you on what’s happening in the industry, what’s new on the legislative front, what’s abuzz in the association, and what’s up with member companies. Along with Limo.org, they're chock-full of useful industry-specific information and tips.
4. You’ll Save Money: The NLA offers these discount programs:
5. You’ll Get the NLA Seal: The NLA is the only international association serving the luxury chauffeured ground transportation industry. NLA membership confirms you stand with the very best in the profession. You may display the NLA logo proudly on your website, in your brochure, and on your vehicles. You also may display a specially-made NLA video (included in your annual dues) on your website that describes your NLA affiliation and underscores your company's professionalism.