Why Limousine Suppliers and Manufacturers Should Join the NLA
New members to the NLA now receive the following LEAD GENERATOR entitlements:
• Company listing with full contact information in the print “bible” of the industry, the 2014-2015 NLA Directory of Members
• New member announcement with company name, location and website link on www.Limo.org home page for one month
• New member announcement with company name, location and website in LCT Magazine “NLA News & Views”
• New member announcement with company name, location and website link in NLA E-News
• New member announcement with company name, location and website link in NLA newsletter LimoScene
• New member announcement with company name and website link on NLA Facebook page
• New member announcement with company name and website link on NLA Linked-in page
PLUS * PLUS * PLUS
Supplier and manufacturer members also get these ADDITIONAL LEAD GENERATORS:
• Company listing with full contact information in NLA Directory of Members
• Company listing with full contact information on member website Limo.org
• 10-word company description with annual NLA Directory listing
• 10-word company description with Limo.org supplier directory posting
• Company contact information, 10-word description and logo in prospective member kit distributed at International LCT Show
• Company name displayed as “Valued Supplier Member” at NLA Annual Meeting
• NLA logo placard at member’s International LCT Show exhibit booth
• NLA logo display on member’s listing in International LCT Show Guide
PLUS * PLUS * PLUS
1. You’ll Get the Marketplace Advantage: The NLA provides supplier and manufacturer members direct access to almost 2,000 operator members.
The NLA always recommends that members patronize members and we only identify member companies when operators contact the NLA office for supplier and manufacturer suggestions.
Moreover, only NLA members may advertise in the annual NLA Directory of Members and the bi-monthly newsletter LimoScene and on the official websites Limo.org and NLARide.com.
2. You’ll Attract New Business: The NLA Directory of Members and Limo.org feature a list of NLA supplier and manufacturer member companies and serve as prime referral resources for members and non-members alike. NLA promotion of your company is guaranteed 24/7.
The NLA Directory of Members is THE print resource for limousine services around the world. If you join the NLA by August 1, 2014, your listing will be included in the 2014-2015 NLA Directory of Members. A copy of the Directory is included in your annual membership.
In addition to your own listing (and link) on Limo.org, you’ll find the latest list of all NLA members on NLARide.com. Use it and the NLA network is at your fingertips.
3. You’ll Be Heard Where It Counts: The NLA fights for the issues that directly impact the limousine business. You have a powerful voice through the NLA’s lobbyists' strong presence in Washington DC and assistance with state and local legislative and regulatory efforts.
4. You’ll Save Money: The NLA offers many discount programs including plans for phones and calling plans, prescription drugs, printing, fuel-saving devices, office supplies and clothing. Membership also ensures a 10% discount on LCT Show registrations and a 50% discount on LCT Magazine subscriptions.
5. You’ll Get the NLA Seal: The NLA is the only international association serving the luxury chauffeured ground transportation industry. NLA membership confirms you stand with the very best in the profession. You may display the NLA logo proudly on your website, in your brochure, and on your lapel.