The National Limousine Association and LCT Magazine have announced the names of the ten 2013 International LCT Show Scholarship recipients.
- Patricia (P.J.) Bryant (Arrive In Style, LLC, Monroe, LA)
- Dianne Cavender (DDG Classic Limousine, Colorado Springs, CO)
- Edward D. Herndon (Esquire Limousine Service, Round Rock, TX)
- Jason L. Smith (Lone Star Executive Limousine LLC, The Woodlands, TX)
- Michael Gouldbourn (My Towncar LLC, Longwood, FL)
- Blazenko Basevic (President Limousine and Sedan Service, Clearwater, FL)
- Ellington D. Ferguson (Presidential Limousine & Shuttle Service, Nassau, Bahamas)
- Val Newton (Regal Limousine Service, Benton, KY)
- Kevin Mullane (Silver Oak Transportation, Hilton Head Island, SC)
- Thomas George-Williams (Transit Blue Inc., San Bruno, CA)
With acceptance of the scholarship, each recipient will receive: one full show registration to the 2013 International LCT Show, three paid hotel nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, one paid 2013 NLA membership (if the company is not a current member) and one paid year-long subscription to LCT Magazine. Each scholarship is valued at more than $1,000.
There were eighteen applicants and the co-chairs (Mary Harrell-Paul and Dave Shaw) had a challenging time determining who should be this year's recipients. We encourage those who did not recieve a scholarship this year to consider submitting their application again next year.