National Limousine Association, Inc. Trademark Use Guidelines
These Guidelines set forth the rights and responsibilities of users who are authorized by the National Limousine Association, Inc. ("NLA") to use NLA's name and the logo identified below (collectively "NLA Trademarks"). From time to time, NLA may authorize the use of other logos. In such event, such logos shall be deemed NLA Trademarks subject to these Guidelines.
- Only individuals and entities that qualify for membership in NLA and pay NLA the requisite dues, and others who receive permission from NLA, are authorized to use the NLA Trademarks.
- The NLA Trademarks may be used on company marketing and promotional materials for business purposes only; provided, however, that the NLA Trademarks may only be used to reference the user’s relationship to NLA (e.g., the user’s status as an “NLA Member”). The NLA Trademarks may not otherwise be used in a manner so as to suggest an association with, or sponsorship or endorsement by, NLA.
- The NLA Trademarks may not be used or registered as any part of any company name, trade name, product name, or service name.
- The NLA Trademarks must be used in exactly the form as that they appear, and cannot be changed or altered, other than to be enlarged or reduced in overall size. All uses of the NLA logo set forth above must include the ® registration symbol. The NLA Trademarks cannot be used with other words, designs, or punctuation so as to create a different mark.
- NLA reserves the right to inspect and give final approval of the manner in which the NLA Trademarks are used. Upon request by NLA, authorized users shall provide sample copies of all materials bearing the NLA Trademarks.
- NLA reserves the right, at any time, to revoke the ability to use the NLA Trademarks when it determines, in its sole discretion, that the NLA Trademarks are not being used in accordance with these Guidelines.
- All uses of the NLA Trademarks will inure to the benefit of NLA.