The Voice of the Chauffeured Transportation Industry Worldwide
Join Contact Us Press
The NLA recently held its annual Board of Directors election. Voting closed on December 15 at 8:00 PM Eastern (5:00 PM Pacific). Seven operators have been elected to the 2018-2021 Board of Directors. The results are as follows:
· Central Region: Tracy Raimer (Windy City Limousine, Broadview, IL)
· Northeast Region: Michael Campbell (Grace Limousine & Shuttle, Manchester, NH)
· Southeast Region: Robert Alexander (RMA Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation, Rockville, MD)
· Southeast Region: Laura Canady (SC Express, Aiken, SC)
· West Region: Donald Mahnke (ABC Worldwide, San Mateo, CA)
· At-Large: Brett Barenholtz (Boston Car Service, Canton, MA)
· At-Large: Jeff Greene (Greene Worldwide Transportation, Atlanta, GA)
This term will be the first for Barenholtz, Mahnke, and Raimer. Incumbents Campbell, Canady, and Greene will be serving their third consecutive term. Alexander, also an incumbent, will be serving his fourth consecutive term.
Gary Buffo, NLA President, remarked "On behalf of the entire membership, we want to thank each candidate for their willingness to serve this association and its members."
The new members of the Board will take their elected seats on March 11 in Las Vegas.
Full election results can be found here (member login required).
© 2018 National Limousine Association
49 S. Maple Avenue, Marlton, NJ 08053
T 800-652-7007 | F 856-596-2145 | firstname.lastname@example.org